Surrogacy in Kenya
In the past few years, Surrogacy in Kenya has emerged as one of the most preferred surrogacy hubs for most International couples around. Not only the cost of surrogacy is quite low in the country, the legal implications and medical facilities are also supportive and helpful for the couples who are looking for a feasible surrogacy program in the country. On the other side, even Kenyan law confirms that every person in the country is allowed to pursue surrogacy within the social and moral ethics of the country.
Surrogacy law and Surrogacy cost in Kenya
Surrogacy is legal in Kenya under certain terms and everyone from a single parent, heterosexual to same-sex couples. Surrogacy in Kenya may cost you between $35,000 to $ 40,000. Although same-sex couples got to be a bit extra cautious as the country doesn’t accept same-sex couples with the same perspective, they can still keep on going with their surrogacy arrangement with the help of proper guidance.
Surrogacy in Kenya for Same-Sex Couple
Surrogacy for same-sex couples in Kenya is unacceptable and the condition finds an offensive act by the country. If in case you’re opting for surrogacy in Kenya, you can’t just reveal the partner’s sexuality and you must create a surrogacy contract between one partner and the surrogate mother only.
Same-Sex couples could face the problems of getting proper medical care in Kenya so it is better for them not to reveal their identity and take the services while keeping the other partner’s identity private. The healthcare providers aren’t much friendly to them.
- Being in Kenya, Same-Sex Couples seeking Surrogacy, you and your partner will not be able to attend hospital together as then it would be difficult for you both to take a proper healthcare service.
- Claiming your citizenship might take a long process
- Surrogacy Process in Kenya isn’t recommended for Homosexuals as they could have a high risk and could be more effort-consuming for them compare to other countries.
How Surrogacy Point helps in Surrogacy Process?
There are 4 simple steps which summarize our activity at Surrogacy point to help you become a parent which are as follows:
“Research – Convey – Decide – Deliver”
- The fundamentally set chain of agenda we follow in our surrogacy process is that we first Research all the needed information, risk, and benefits you’ll get while going under the Surrogacy process.
- Then we convey all the collected details to you so that you can get that state of position you are in to comply with the satisfaction you deserve to have while going under the process with us.
- Then the Deciding part is up to you totally as this is the level of independence we believe in offering while taking such a crucial surrogacy decision.
- With the approval of yours, we take all the corrective measures to be taken under the process to make sure your safety and security are in the right hands and put all the efforts towards delivering the promise we have made.
The process to claim the parenthood of the child
As per the existing surrogacy laws in Kenya, the future child born out of a surrogacy arrangement in the country will be carrying the citizenship of the country of the Intended parents They will also be getting their name listed on the birth certificate of the future child as the legal parents and once the surrogate mother hands them the child, they can leave for their country with the child.
Benefits of surrogacy in Kenya
Kenya is becoming popular day by day amongst most of the International parents and the following benefits can be quoted as the big reason.
- Anyone can look forward to a cheap and best surrogacy program in the country irrespective of their sexual orientation
- The quality of the medical services in the country along with the treatments comes as the added advantage for all those couples who are coming from other countries to accomplish their “Baby” dreams.
- Most of the surrogate mothers in the country prefer to stay within their own families and accommodation and this is something which can help the International couples to save a lot of money during their surrogacy journey.
- The famous tourist spots in the country also help in attracting lots of couples from across the globe who can manage their surrogacy program with some sightseeing.