Surrogacy services at Surrogacy point
Surrogacy has brought a big ray of hope to all those couples, who were earlier been struggling for a lifelong solution to their infertility issues. Even though IVF and other treatment options have tried to combat the same issue to a big extent, the limited success rate with these has always been an issue. This is where Surrogacy point has delivered big time, whilst bringing the best surrogacy solutions to numerous people across the globe.
Types of Surrogacy
Traditional surrogacy and Gestational surrogacy comes as two of the most sought after surrogacy arrangements across various parts of the globe.
Talking about the traditional surrogacy, the egg belonging to the surrogate mother, along with the sperm derived from the intended father is being used to form an embryo of the child. This process is either going to be carried out either through the intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilization process in an IVF clinic. On the other side, gestational surrogacy includes using Intended parent’s own sperm and eggs in order to create the embryo.
Traditional surrogacy was quite popular during the past 20-30 years when people were new to this concept altogether. It was recently when Gestational surrogacy got introduced and it got popular due to the fact that the sperm and eggs were derived from the intended parents. Moreover, both the intended parents are biologically connected to the future child and the surrogate mother didn’t have a genetic connection like Traditional surrogacy.
So, while you don’t know which surrogacy type suits best to your requirements, let us get the same sorted for you.
- If the surrogate mother comes within any relation of the intended parents, traditional surrogacy can offer a biological link which might not come possible in the case of a donated egg. Moreover, if the intended parents come over as a same-sex male couple, a single male parent or a heterosexual couples, traditional surrogacy may offer the biological connection they require
- For all those intended parents who cannot locate an egg donor as per their preference and don’t also want to bring any anonymous donor on board, traditional surrogacy comes best.
- All those intended parents and surrogate mothers who really don’t want to involve in the legal and emotional implications of a traditional surrogacy, can opt for gestational surrogacy.
- If traditional surrogacy is not permitted within the legal territories of the surrogate’s state, the intended parents may need to get along with a gestational surrogacy arrangement.
- Intended mothers can get biologically connected to their future child via gestational surrogacy
- All those Intended parents who have some extra embryos leftover from the previous IVF treatments can bring them in use via gestational surrogacy.
At Surrogacy point, you can always expect the best surrogacy arrangement as per your specific needs and requirements. In order to bring you the best medical support and assistance during the surrogacy process, we have further tied up with some of the best IVF clinics and medical consultants across the globe.